Skip to main content

Turakin Arewa "Jakes Tudu" Goshes Over Son "Jahmai" As he Clocks 4 months


Turakin Arewa "Jakes Tudu" Goshes Over Son "Jahmai" As he Clocks 4 months. 

See Jakes' Post On Social Media 

"Its been 4 months since I first met you Jahmai Tudu"

I had no clue what to expect when you came into this world, but I’m happy to report you have filled me with more joy than I could have ever imagined.

I thank you for being the one with whom I get to experience all of these firsts. There is no one else who could have done it. God chose you, my little King.

While you could care less about rolling over, you have hit the belly laugh milestone. And there’s not a sweeter sound in our lives right now.

When we get you in a laughing fit, everything in the house stops and everyone comes over to see you.

You never fail to put on a good show that I often wonder if I have a future performer on my hands.

Thank you for showing us that we have plenty of room in our heart for you. 

I pray that you grow up strong and sweet and that you know and love Jesus and that you have a heart for others.

I pray that you never let this world dull your bright and lovely personality.

I pray that the world is less cruel to you than it can be. Because it will be cruel. But I’ll do my best to soften it, if even just a little.

I pray that you are courageous and kind and generous and patient. I already see so much of this in you, and it makes me so proud to call you mine.

Welcome to your 4th month on earth son.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaduna Based Multi Talented Song Writer "Brayni Adamz" Drops Debut Album "A Star From KD"

Multiple award winning artist BRAYNI ADAMZ is here with his first music album project titled STAR FROM KD(Kaduna) following his recent song with ClassiQ “Gaskiya” which was among the songs from the album that won him several recognition and awards. STAR FROM KD album has been on anticipation for a while and making a lot of fans impatient. And now finally, Brayni Adamz decided to drop the album under his platform ASELE MUSIC. Enjoy good music and a top notch album to the world. #StarFromKD DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM HERE WATCH JAIYE VIDEO HERE

VIDEO: Brytee Oche — Lokaci

AREWA LATEST HIT SONG. Brytee Oche Mr.Desire Just released the Video to his song LOKACI which means TIME. The song/video serves as reminder to bad leaders that is high time they change their bad ways. A song Adliped by: Mesh Dandy Moses. Video Shoot by: AJ.Murphy, Camera by: Johboi (Joshua Emmanuel) & Don.G Anthony. Directed/Editted by Brytee Oche (BRIGHT CROWN VISUALS) LOKACI is a must washed video for Nigerian Citizens & political Leaders. DOWNLOAD VIDEO HERE WATCH VIDEO BELOW 

Laice Feat. Kel Cypha — Run Am

Laice Came Thru Swinging On This One Titled "Run Am" Featuring Nigeria's Very Favourite 'Kel Cypha' STREAM ON YOUTUBE MUSIC STREAM ON TIDAL STREAM ON YOUTUBE STREAM ON APPLE MUSIC STREAM ON SPOTIFY