Skip to main content

And She Said Yes "Show Man" Marvellouz Dance & Girlfriend Mary Jane Now Engaged



Kaduna Based Event Planner/Entertainer Marvelous Dance just Popped the Question.

See His Post Below

....And she said YESSSSSSS!!!!!πŸ’πŸ‘°

How did I fell so deep into your charms.. was already in the middle before I knew I was already madly in love with you..

7 years ago, I came into your life to "🎡chop and clean mouth, tell you bye bye🎡" but your web of tenderness, Intelligence and thoughtfulness caught my heart, I magically became glued to you..

How you manage to turned a young boy filled with life and earthly desires into an industrious man with purpose still baffles me till date. I owe you the man I have become and what am still becoming because of you.

My life was a rolling stone before I met you, had no clue or plans on what to do with it. Made lots of wrong choices along the way. The road was long and rough, but those mistakes led me to you, and because of that I wouldn't change anything.. Never!!

For the past 7 years, you stood by me through thick and thin, you watched and helped me grow from a boy to man, you supported me when I had nothing, you never left, You never complained. I still remember the countless Application letter we wrote together from that one room Face Me-I-Face You in Narayi, I remember the countless time you assist me with transport money for job interviews, money to travel for shows, I can't count how many times back then you dropped money inside my pocket and call me later when you are home to check my trouser.😊

I remember waking up countless time in the middle of the night to the sound of your voice and warmth of your hands upon my head as you stay awake praying for me. I remember how many times you have tolerated my excesses and short comings. You are a real woman and I will always be grateful.. Am a lucky man to have an angel like you.

You are the one, who has ever touched my life in such a unique way. You complete me completely and my heart will always be yours as long as it breaths.

I love you Nkem not only for who you are but for what I am when am with you.
I love you not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me.
I love you for putting your hands into my life and bring out to light all the beautiful things that no one else looked quite far enough to find. And you did all that without a touch, without a word, without asking for urgent 2k😊, without expecting or wanting anything.
Nkem, You are a miracle!

As we kick off plans toward "Journey Of Forever" I will love you, cherish you, honor you, respect you, value you and put you first till my dying days.. Somebody Son don finally find youπŸ™ˆ

Thank you for saying YESπŸ’ to marrying me, You have made me a happy man and I will love you now, tomorrow, always and forever my beautiful Mary Jane ♥️😍



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaduna Based Multi Talented Song Writer "Brayni Adamz" Drops Debut Album "A Star From KD"

Multiple award winning artist BRAYNI ADAMZ is here with his first music album project titled STAR FROM KD(Kaduna) following his recent song with ClassiQ “Gaskiya” which was among the songs from the album that won him several recognition and awards. STAR FROM KD album has been on anticipation for a while and making a lot of fans impatient. And now finally, Brayni Adamz decided to drop the album under his platform ASELE MUSIC. Enjoy good music and a top notch album to the world. #StarFromKD DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM HERE WATCH JAIYE VIDEO HERE

VIDEO: Brytee Oche — Lokaci

AREWA LATEST HIT SONG. Brytee Oche Mr.Desire Just released the Video to his song LOKACI which means TIME. The song/video serves as reminder to bad leaders that is high time they change their bad ways. A song Adliped by: Mesh Dandy Moses. Video Shoot by: AJ.Murphy, Camera by: Johboi (Joshua Emmanuel) & Don.G Anthony. Directed/Editted by Brytee Oche (BRIGHT CROWN VISUALS) LOKACI is a must washed video for Nigerian Citizens & political Leaders. DOWNLOAD VIDEO HERE WATCH VIDEO BELOW 

Laice Feat. Kel Cypha — Run Am

Laice Came Thru Swinging On This One Titled "Run Am" Featuring Nigeria's Very Favourite 'Kel Cypha' STREAM ON YOUTUBE MUSIC STREAM ON TIDAL STREAM ON YOUTUBE STREAM ON APPLE MUSIC STREAM ON SPOTIFY