Skip to main content

Popular Kaduna Event Planner "Oneman Junior" Calls Out "OGB Recent" The Cultist For Breach Of Contract




He posted it on Instagram

My name is SAMSON VICTOR popularly known as ONEMANJUNIOR

Profesion Show PROMOTER and EVENT PLANNER Base in KADUNA NIGERIA.

I have a yearly event tag JERSEYDAYWITHONEMAN which the 4th edition was held on the 3rd of APRIL 2022

I booked @ogb_recent ( Cultist ) for the just concluded edition of the JERSEYDAYwithONEMANthePenalty4.0 edition

Which I have a deal with him that am to pay him 300,000 and to book a flight for ( 2 )him and he’s friend and then I payed in 200,000 to he’s account for booking in down for the EVENT

Then a week and 3days to the event he send me messages that my STATE is no longer save for him to come because of the attack at the AIRPORT then I say to him that he can drop at ABUJA AIRPORT then we use TRAIN 🚆 to KADUNA then he send me the picture of the TRAIN 🚆 ATTACK then i was out of words to tell him which I quickly make inquiry on another ARTIST then I sayed to him I really want you as the FACE of this EDITION but then if you fill the state is not save for you

Should I start making inquiry on another artist?

Which he says yes and should and I did

Den I send my ACCOUNT DETAILS week to my event then I was calling him but he was not picking and then I was fuss to call @EmmyBlaq_efr the HYPEMAN cause he was the person that gave me @ogb_recent number which I told EMMYBLAQ what happen and he say I should pls b calm that Cultist was the one who CANCELED the deal not me so he will make REFUND to me

Then i called for the refund and CULTIST connect me to someone that the guy is he’s MANIGER that i should talk to him about it

Which I called the guy and explain everything to the guy and he then say that I should call EmmyBlaq to call Cultist and talk to him to maKe refund of the MONEY for me, so I did but he refuse picking my calls but

I CALLED and CALLED he was not picking then I knew he never what’s to make the REFUND

But @Ogb_recent ( Cultist ) am giving you 48hours to make my REFUND or I take the NEXT Step which I promise you will not like my NEXT STEP

Note by ONEMANNATION
Call - 08109971159

All Screenshots for our Chat and calls with him are ready to b present anywere anyday anytime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaduna Based Multi Talented Song Writer "Brayni Adamz" Drops Debut Album "A Star From KD"

Multiple award winning artist BRAYNI ADAMZ is here with his first music album project titled STAR FROM KD(Kaduna) following his recent song with ClassiQ “Gaskiya” which was among the songs from the album that won him several recognition and awards. STAR FROM KD album has been on anticipation for a while and making a lot of fans impatient. And now finally, Brayni Adamz decided to drop the album under his platform ASELE MUSIC. Enjoy good music and a top notch album to the world. #StarFromKD DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM HERE WATCH JAIYE VIDEO HERE

VIDEO: Brytee Oche — Lokaci

AREWA LATEST HIT SONG. Brytee Oche Mr.Desire Just released the Video to his song LOKACI which means TIME. The song/video serves as reminder to bad leaders that is high time they change their bad ways. A song Adliped by: Mesh Dandy Moses. Video Shoot by: AJ.Murphy, Camera by: Johboi (Joshua Emmanuel) & Don.G Anthony. Directed/Editted by Brytee Oche (BRIGHT CROWN VISUALS) LOKACI is a must washed video for Nigerian Citizens & political Leaders. DOWNLOAD VIDEO HERE WATCH VIDEO BELOW 

Laice Feat. Kel Cypha — Run Am

Laice Came Thru Swinging On This One Titled "Run Am" Featuring Nigeria's Very Favourite 'Kel Cypha' STREAM ON YOUTUBE MUSIC STREAM ON TIDAL STREAM ON YOUTUBE STREAM ON APPLE MUSIC STREAM ON SPOTIFY